PLEASE NOTE: Device is only compatible with 2G Networks. Those networks are increasingly being switched off, so it is important that you check if your country still uses those networks for at least another two years.
Countries where networks for 2G are already switched off are
2G network is switched off by September 2017
How do I log in and connect to my Kolki 2 App?
The basic login for the Kolki is as below.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to create an account on our website. Kolki 2 App Log In:
You MUST REGISTER a New Account. You and your family can access your Kolki Watch or Watches through this account. You can select a User Name and Password of your choice.
Multiple Kolki Watches can be linked to one account (see List).
User can access the same account as long as they use the same Username and Password.
2. Add Device After you have registered your details you will come to Add Device Menu. Select "Add Device" to add your Kolki Watch. Fill in the device information and details.
You Must add:
Watch Number: This is the SIM Card Phone Number within your Kolki Child Guard Watch.
Watch ID: Is the Code on the back of the metal plate on the bottom of the watch.
3. Login To Login please use the Registered Account details (User Name & Password) These codes can be changed and adjusted within the App once you have logged in.
Preparation before use:
1. Remove all protective stickers from the watch screen.
2. Choose a SIM Card of GSM network (GSM 850/900/1800/1900)
3. Please ensure that Caller ID & GPRS functions are "ON" or Enabled.
4. SIM Card installation
-Make sure the watch is powered down before installation.
-Using the small screwdrivers provided remove the 4 screws from the bottom of the watch.
- Carefully remove the metal plate from the bottom of the watch.
IMPORTANT: Please write down the number on the inside of the plate.
This is your WATCH ID NUMBER (Example: "ID 1451428307". You will need this number at a later stage.
- Using the transparent strip at the side of the battery, carefully lift the battery. - Move the SIM card slot in the direction of "OPEN" until you hear a click.
- Carefully open the SIM card slot and insert the SIM Card inside.
- Close the SIM card slot and move the slot in the opposite direction to "OPEN" until you hear a click.
- Carefully place the battery back into position and close the metal plate with a the screws
- Please ensure your data plan has adequate balance and funds available
- Please be aware that the Kolki Child Guard Watch uses about 4 to 5 Megabytes of Data per month.
How To Download The Kolki 2 App?
Visit Our App Page on how to download the Kolki App in the Link below www.kyutec.net/kolki-app/
How do I turn on the watch?
Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The watch should light up.
How do I turn off the watch?
You turn off the watch 2 ways.
1. By pressing and hold the power button. The watch should power down.
2. Press the SOS 5 times. Then press key 1 once, then press key 2 once. This will power down your Kolki
How do I charge the watch?
Connect the watch using the USB cable provided to USB port.
How do I turn up the volume?
To adjust the volume of the call simply press Family Key 1 to increase volume or Family Key 2 to decrease volume.
How does the watch answer calls?
When the watch is receiving a call, the press the SOS buttons to answer.
How does the watch call one of the SOS numbers? To make a call the child needs only to press the following buttonsL
- Press Key 1 & hold for about 3 seconds to contact SOS No. 1
- Press Key 2 & hold for about 3 seconds to contact SOS No. 2
- Press & hold SOS Button for about 3 seconds to contact ALL 3 SOS Numbers
MY Kolki is displaying this "SIM 1 PIN". What does this mean?
This means the SIM Card in your Kolki is "locked". You will need to unlock the SIM card in your Kolki for it to work.
If I Use the Kolki On A Regular Basis, How Much Will the Service Costs Be?
The costs of using the Kolki depend on how often you use the watch and the package and service provider you selected. The average amount of data used through the Kolki we have found is about 4 to 5 Megabytes per month.