- How can it improve my sleep?
The Easy Sleep gives you gentle massage to your wrist points. These points are responsible for calming and stress relieving. The Easy Sleep improves your blood circulation and relieves stress, helping you fall asleep easier.
- Who benefits the most from the Easy Sleep?
If you want to get rid of insomnia or jetlag, or simply have a stressful lifestyle that you have problems falling asleep, the Easy Sleep is a smart choice for you.
- How safe is the Electro-Acupuncture?
Electro-Acupuncture is based on the principles of traditional Chinese medicine. Electro-Acupuncture is clinically proven, tested and 100% drug-free. The Easy Sleep uses Electro-Acupuncture to improve your sleep orders. It replaces needles for your safety and saves you a trip to the doctor.
- What are the 3 acupuncture points?
These 3 points based on Chinese Medicine are located on the inner wrist of your left hand. They are the “Shern-Men Point”, the “Day-Ling Point” and the “Vey-Guan Point”, namely the “Golden Triangle”. The Easy Sleep massages these wrist points to improve your sleep quality.
- What does it mean when the LED shows red light?
It happens when
- the battery is running low, with a faster flashing red light. Please replace it with a new battery.
- it does not have proper contact with your skin. Please 1) adjust the wristband, or 2) moisten the black conductive rubber before restarting the device
- What to do when the LED green light goes on and off?
It is very easy to test whether your Easy Sleep is functioning properly. First, turn on the device. Second, put your finger tip onto the black electrode pads. If the LED shows green light, your Easy Sleep is functioning properly.
Please also check if you have enough battery. If it does not function, please contact our customer support at email@example.com
- What does it mean when it shows a slow flashing red light with slow vibration?
It might happen when the battery is running low. Please replace it with a new battery and retry.
- Who cannot use the Easy Sleep?
Pregnant women, cancer patients or people with pace makers are not recommended to use it.
Do you need more help? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you soon!