1. How do I use the Kyutec Camera Watch?
The Kyutec Camera Watch is a multi-functional wristwatch that provides you with different recording abilities. With it, you can record videos, take photos or record sound all with 1 button. For your ease of use, you can simply switch between modes with its LED color indications.
- How long can it record consecutively?
The Kyutec Camera Watch can record for 90 minutes consecutively.
- How do I charge it?
Connect the watch to your PC with the charger cable.
- How long does it take to charge it?
It takes around 3 to 4 hours to charge it up.
- Does the watch include the battery?
Yes, the watch includes the battery.
- Under what circumstances must I not use the watch?
Please do not use it when you are swimming, diving or performing other water-related activities.
- How do I make sure it is charging while connected to the PC?
Please connect the USB cable to the watch until you hear the definite “click” sound. This indicates that the cable is connected correctly. For your easier reference, please watch the video below.
- I have connected the watch to my PC with the USB cable. It is not showing up and I cannot seem to download my files. What can I do?
Please make sure the cable is inserted properly into the watch. Once you have done so, the watch should show up on your PC as a USB drive.
- Do I need to download any drivers to transfer files?
The Kyutec Camera Watch is easy and simple to use. Once you connect your watch to your computer, it will double as a USB memory stick from which you can comfortably download movies and photos you have recorded.
You would only need to download drivers if you would like to use the Kyutec Camera Watch as a webcam. This is currently only available for Windows users.
Do you need more help? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you soon!